Thursday, June 27, 2013

Easy & Fun Nail Tutorial: Simple and Cute

Hello Guys!
I just posted a new nail tutorial on YouTube. I absolutely loved this nail and it wasn't very hard to make and it's very cute!
It's inspired by the French Mani with a twist. I used two colors: a bright red and a magenta/fuchsia color. The light lavender/lilac color is meant to emphasize these colors.

Here a picture of the end result: 

I added a little decorative effect just to make it cuter. I explain the process in my video which you can check out below:


This was really easy to make and I'm very happy with the end result. I hope you like and try it out :)

Here are the list of products I used in this tutorial:

Nutra Nail Base Coat
OPI You're Such A Budapest
OPI On Collins Ave
NYC Fuchsia Shock Cream
OPI Mirror Mirror
Love & Beauty Nail Art in Black


No comments:

Post a Comment