Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nightly Skincare Routine

Finally my video is ready. Took a little longer than expected. Well this is my nightly skincare routine. Taking care of your skin at night is a great way to keep your skin healthy and will look better for the day to come. The removal of makeup is also very important in that not removing any makeup can attract zits and pimples. I have oily skin with some dry spots so moisturizing at night is also great. 


These are all the products I used. This tutorial is a simple routine that has worked for me. The most importants items here are definitely washing your face and moisturizing. Your face with thank you, well me for helping you. :) 



Please let me know if this routine has helped you or a routine of your own. 

Thanks for watching and reading. 

Till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment