Sunday, June 9, 2013

Up All Night

Usually I'm up all night just browsing the web looking for cool stuff. I usually go on Tumblr or Pinterest and waste my time there. Today was a lazy day after work in the AM. Napped then went to a small party with cakes, and i had 3 pieces... Anyways, I dont know why I stay up late. I'm tired but I just won't go to bed. I think I like the idea that I'm alone at night, because when everyone is sleeping, I'm awake. Or its just the fact that I'm addicted to the computer and I can't get off. Anyways, I've decided that I'm going to try reading books, or try designing my own font, or even do a tutorial when I'm bored at night and I don't want to sleep yet.

Thats my plan. Not sleeping, and staying up late has taken a toll on my under eye bags and have darken a bit. Maybe my next tutorial will be how to reduce dark under eyes or bags.

But anyways, I'm gonna continue to scroll on Tumblr till there no more new posts then probably sleep.

So goodnight, maybe, and thanks for reading.

-Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment